TECH SPECS FOR 200KGHOUR INCINERATOR
The lower calorific power (L.C.P) of this waste will be 3,500 kcal/kg
The Temperatures of combustion: Minimum will be 850oC and max 1400oC
Post combustion: >1100oC.
The Internal diameter of the Chimney: Ø 400mm² and its height: 8 m
The Volume of the combustion chamber: 1.200 L
The Dimension of the door for loading in cm: 70×70.
* Burner with fuel, mono-bloc casting guiding type with horizontal flame, lighting and safety of electronic ignition, permanent ventilation, electromagnetic sluice gate of regulation and isolating valve.
* A secondary injection of air to ensure perfect oxygen content.
A control box ensuring the complete cycle of combustion.
* Electro-ventilator distributing the secondary air, the regulation of the air flow being carried out by valves and following the control of the automatic cycle.
Controls and regulations:
Control box water tight to dust, including:
* A switch circuit breaker for each engine (ventilators and burners).
* A timer with adjustable temporization for the regulation of each burner.
* A regulator with digital watching for the temperature of combustion.
* A regulator with digital watching for the temperature of post combustion.
* Electric box.
The de- ashing must be done in the bottom of the combustion chamber or the deashing should be Automatic or manual batch de ashing.
Process Filtering system: Scruber to be mentioned as optional
Emission Standards Compliance: BS 3316 or equivalent standard
Capacity to treat Plastic: Not less than 40% by weight
The supplier must give batches of spare parts of first urgency and consumable of the incinerator.
The installed incinerator must bear a one year guarantee.
The supplier shall perform an onsite installation of the incinerator.
The technical training of operators will have to be provided and given by a technician from
the factory; it will consist of curative and preventive maintenance, and the use of machine, etc
Fence Wire for Incinerator House (Chain Link) should be NOT less than 2.5Meters height.
Waste Storage Bay and Ash Pit drawings attached.
This material and equipment must include in the shed of the incinerator: foundation in rubble stone, isolation roofing against humidity; elevation with brick of 20 cm (bloc cement), continuing lintel (linteau) in reinforced concrete; steel frame (charpenteen metal);