Description Minimum Requirements
Design standard Multiple chamber incinerator to the design of EPA standards, Air pollution control
Description of the Chimney Top mounted, self supporting
Incinerator performance 150kg/hr
Refuse Hospital waste and carcasses
Recommended Temperatures Minimum 1000⁰C
• Extra width for burners At least 3000mm
Loading door opening Minimum 700mm x 600mm
Hearth area 5.00square meters
Description or grate/hearth A full hearth supplied to prevent contaminated liquids from flowing into the ash pit without being incinerated
Primary chamber volume At least 3 cubic meters
Mixing chamber volume At least 1 cubic meters
Settling chamber volume At least 3 cubic meters
Weight excluding chimney 15, 000kg at manufacture
Firing tools supplied Hoe, Poker and rake
Material of construction • Case – 5mm mild steel.
• Bracing – Heavy angle and channel.
• Hearth – 1550⁰C castable general purpose high strength, high abrasion resistant monolithic refractory concrete.
• Ashing door – High grade cast iron.
• Loading door – 5mm mild steel lined with 1550⁰C castable general purpose high strength, high abrasion resistant monolithic refractory concrete.
• Alumina content of refractory
• Refractory thickness
• Minimum 49%
• At least 127mm.
Insulation to walls 1000⁰C Castable insulation
• Height from base • 3.5 mm mild steel
• 9 meters above ground level and clear the highest point of the building by not less than 3 meters
• At least 560mm
• At least 750Kg
• Barometric indicator, door operated draught limiter
• Built-in forced heated air ducts, primary and secondary (intensifier)
• Control panel – Circuit breakers, main switch, timer, pilot lights, 2 set point pyrometer and one set point pyrometer.
Electricity supply required 415 Volts Three phase.
Auxiliary fuel Electrically operated only
Emission Multiple chamber design with inbuilt emission control
Paint: Case and stack 400⁰C Heat Resistant Grey
Temperature of case 100⁰C