A chamber of post combustion of gases
* A burner of combustion of gases,
* A device of injection of air allowing a total re-combustion of gases,
* A device of air inlet of cooling of waste gases,
* A sheath of evacuation of the gases burnt.
* Carcass in strong sheet steel with support of connection.
* Composition of the refractory;
Refractory concrete :
Thickness : ≥150 mm
Nature: 65% of Al203
Insulate in fibrous panel :
Thickness: ≥85 mm
* Burner with fuel, mono-bloc casting guiding type with horizontal flame, lighting and safety of electronic ignition, permanent ventilation, electromagnetic sluice gate of regulation and isolating valve.
* A secondary injection of air to ensure perfect oxygen content.
A control box ensuring the complete cycle of combustion.
* Electro-ventilator distributing the secondary air, the regulation of the air flow being carried out by valves and following the control of the automatic cycle.
Controls and regulations:
Control box watertight to dust, including:
* A switch circuit breaker for each engine (ventilators and burners).
* A timer with adjustable temporization for the regulation of each burner.
* A regulator with digital watching for the temperature of combustion.
* A regulator with digital watching for the temperature of post combustion.
* Electric box.
21. The de- ashing must be done in the bottom of the combustion chamber or the deashing should be Automatic or manual batch de ashing.
22. Process Filtering system: Scrubber to be mentioned as optional
23. Emission Standards Compliance: BS 3316 or equivalent standard
23. Capacity to treat Plastic: Not less than 40% by weight
24. CE Manufacturing Compliance: BS EN 746-2-1997
The supplier must give batches of spare parts of first urgency and consumable of the incinerator.
The installed incinerator must bear a one year guarantee.
The supplier shall perform an onsite installation of the incinerator.
The technical training of operators will have to be provided and given by a technician
from the factory; it will consist of curative and preventive maintenance, and the use of machine, etc