Nanjing Clover Medical Technology Co.,Ltd.
Email: email@example.com ｜ Tel: +86-25-8461 0201
Regular model incinerator for market with burning rate from 10kgs to 500kgs per hour and we always proposal customer send us their require details, like waste material, local site fuel and power supply, incinerator operation time, etc, so we can proposal right model or custom made with different structure or dimensions.
Incinerator Model YD-100 is a middle scale incineration machine for many different usage: for a middle hospital sickbed below 500 units, for all small or big size family pets (like Alaskan Malamute Dog), for community Municipal Solid Waste Incineration, etc. The primary combustion chamber volume is 1200Liters (1.2m3) and use diesel oil or natural gas fuel burner original from Italy.
Controlled air medical waste incinerator designed for incineration of bio-medical waste generated at a blood-processing center. The waste to be treated mainly includes bio-waste (i.e. bodily fluids), infectious and hazardous waste such as syringes, needles, and other medical waste (i.e. silicon rubbers, plastic, textiles, papers, packs, etc.)
1) Bidder or Manufacturer ISO 9001 Certified
2) Respecting international emission standards
3) A 230V, 60Hz single-phase electrical source.
4) Protections against over-voltage and over-current line conditions.
5) Compliance with applicable Ghanaian standards and regulations.
6) Two-stage incineration with dual chamber combustion
7) Burn rate: 15 – 20 Kg/h
8) Capacity: not less than 130 L
9) Concentrations of most pollutants in stack gases below detection limits
10) Diesel fuel
11) Electronic system control
12) Easy to operate and minimal training
13) Any accessory or dedicated device necessary to the proper functioning and utilization of the equipment included
Description Minimum Requirements
Design standard Multiple chamber incinerator to the design of EPA standards, Air pollution control
Description of the Chimney Top mounted, self supporting
Incinerator performance 150kg/hr
Refuse Hospital waste and carcasses
Recommended Temperatures Minimum 1000⁰C
• Extra width for burners At least 3000mm
Loading door opening Minimum 700mm x 600mm
Hearth area 5.00square meters
Description or grate/hearth A full hearth supplied to prevent contaminated liquids from flowing into the ash pit without being incinerated
Primary chamber volume At least 3 cubic meters
Mixing chamber volume At least 1 cubic meters
Settling chamber volume At least 3 cubic meters
Weight excluding chimney 15, 000kg at manufacture
Firing tools supplied Hoe, Poker and rake
Material of construction • Case – 5mm mild steel.
• Bracing – Heavy angle and channel.
• Hearth – 1550⁰C castable general purpose high strength, high abrasion resistant monolithic refractory concrete.
• Ashing door – High grade cast iron.
• Loading door – 5mm mild steel lined with 1550⁰C castable general purpose high strength, high abrasion resistant monolithic refractory concrete.
• Alumina content of refractory
• Refractory thickness
• Minimum 49%
• At least 127mm.
Insulation to walls 1000⁰C Castable insulation
• Height from base • 3.5 mm mild steel
• 9 meters above ground level and clear the highest point of the building by not less than 3 meters
• At least 560mm
• At least 750Kg
• Barometric indicator, door operated draught limiter
• Built-in forced heated air ducts, primary and secondary (intensifier)
• Control panel – Circuit breakers, main switch, timer, pilot lights, 2 set point pyrometer and one set point pyrometer.
Electricity supply required 415 Volts Three phase.
Auxiliary fuel Electrically operated only
Emission Multiple chamber design with inbuilt emission control
Paint: Case and stack 400⁰C Heat Resistant Grey
Temperature of case 100⁰C
INCINERATOR (WASTE INCINERATOR)
Designed to burn disposables that can and should be destroyed on-site. Theses wastes include infectious and
contaminated “red bag.” Surgical dressings, plastic test devices and other wastes
Fast, complete, efficient waste disposal
Dual chamber combustion, Chambers insulated and lined with high temperature refractory. Programmable digital
temperature controls, temperature indicators and charge recorder. Modulating control for fuel and air lowers
Minimum installation and start up time
Aluminized steel jacket lined with refractory and firebrick. Monitors recorders and other accessory equipment
should be available.
• Vertical charge door on primary chamber.
• Pneumatic or hydraulic ram charging system.
• Auto shut down of the door after charging.
• Primary and secondary chamber temperature displayed and recorded (optional)
• Up to 100kgs per hour of waste or red bag waste rated at 2200 BTU’s per kg.
Fuel:- Natural Gas
Capacity (Cubic Mtr): 1.65M3 or more
Ave Capacity: 100kg per hour
Secondary Chamber Capacity (CubicMtr) :3.88 or more
Length (mm): 1880 or better
Width (mm): 1280 or better
Height Incl. Flue (mm): 7700 or better
Ash Door Opening (mm): 475×900 or better
Min. Operating temperature: 90 degree centigrade
Max, Operating Temperature: 1350 degree centigrade
Residency time in Second Chamber: 2 sec
Temperature Monitoring: Both for primary and secondary chambers.
Waste destruction efficiency:> 90% by weight
Filter: Ceramic or other equivalent filters in order to reduce the induction of hazardous air pollutants,
particulates, co,dioxin/furane into the atmosphere.
De ashing system: Manual/semi-automatic.
The System must be quoted complete with:-
• Electrical panels
• Civil works
• Waste collection Trolleys
High Quality heat resistant, two layers high-grade epoxy Paint coating.
Installed Power (Electric Voltage): 440V/ 50 Hz
Waste Management Equipment must have ;
Mobile loading trolley: 06 No’s – For transportation of hospital waste from wards to incinerator site/ room,
Opening from the top.
WASTE BINS MOBILE: 06 No’s-Made of Plastic, in blue color with a cover flap.
Plastic Bags: 2000 no’s each in Red and Yellow color.
Heavy Duty Gloves Pairs: For Waste handling staff-06 Pairs
Long Shoes Pairs: For waste handling – 06 Pairs.
Make: UK, EEC, USA.
1) minimum with a burning area (kiln) of at least 2.8 m3 (KG/Hour is not the driving factor)
2) Large – Must reach 1300 degree temperature or higher and approved for medical waste burning and be capable of burning > 4 m3 of materials at one time (the Hurikan 500 incinerator model or equivalent).
– fully EU legislation ABPR 1069/2009 compliant and for efficiency and clean emissions
Mild steel welded fabrication consisting of sheet steel and structural section supports and bracings. Articulated trailer supplied in compliance with the country of destination.
Primary chamber – Consists of a monolithic high grade refractory concrete with high grade insulation backing, . Utilising a refractory hearth or equivalent for continuous ash removal.
Secondary Chamber – Consists of high density, low thermal mass refractory ceramic fibre with an innovative low emissivity protective coating.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE MEDICAL/BIOLOGICAL WASTE INCINERATOR
- It should be a three chambered incinerator
- The load capacity of 250 kg
- The housing for the incinerator should be able to withstand the temperatures and other operational requirements.
- The chimney should have a strong refractory lining of special type of cement to withstand temperatures more than 1200o
- It should have a strong base for the machine to keep it stable, firm and secure during its operational lifespan.
- The primary (combustion) and the secondary (scorching) chambers to be fitted with burners for effective combustion.
- In the third chamber, scrubbers and precipitators will need to be installed as pollution control equipment before emission of gases into the atmosphere.
- A system for continuous emission Monitoring and Environmental Monitoring.
- A mechanism with which to treat the waste water before discharge into the sewerage system.
- Temperature control and monitoring devices (probe thermometer) should be availed to ensure that the right temperatures are attained in the chambers during operation.
- Motor (fans) sufficient to induce enough air into the combustion chambers and direct the gases towards the flue 9 chimney).
- High power electricity and emergency generator connection for automated ignition purposes.
- The chimney should be tall enough and be at least one meter above the tallest building in the vicinity.
- The fuel tank (industrial diesel) to be constructed next to but out side the incinerator housing for security purposes and to prevent fire hazards. Capacity of 250.
- Training of all the personnel involved in health care waste (HCW) management.
The Automatic Feeding system of the Incinerator
- Automatic waste loading mechanism with conveyor belts. These will lead the waste into the first primary chamber.
- An Automatic bottom ashes discharge system.