medical waste diesel incinerator Burning Rate:47.5–50kg/hour
Minimum Operating Temperature:850o C(primary combustion)
Maximum Operating Temperature:1450 oC(Afterburner chamber)
Secondary Burning Capacity:Compulsory
Density Insulation:20mm High
Refractory Casting:Minimum 65mm
Heavy duty refracting lining to withstand:1500 oC
Average burn out time :maximum:3 hrs
Fuel Consumption in L/hr:7.5 to 9
Residence time in secondary chamber:2sec
Residue ash post 100kg:Max 3.8kg
Device for preventing infectious spatter and/or cross-contamination by safely sterilizing needles, rings, etc. by infrared heat.
1) A 120V, 60Hz mono-phase electrical source with line connection plug NEMA 5-15 type.
2) Protections against over-voltage and over-current line conditions.
3) Compliance with applicable Haitian standards and regulations.
4) Fast complete sterilization in around 5-7 s.
5) Fully isolated quartz/ceramic tube, to grant safety for the user (no open flame).
6) Working temperature around 820°C.
7) Mounted on a stable base, as per example below.