Specification of Incinerator
- Should have preparation, Incineration, Scrubber steps to burn waste completely and waste gas should be non-polluted
- Heavy duty steel, heat resistant coating, stainless steel lid, painted tubular steel frame, 2-blowers, axial vane, suitable drum (S/S, thick) for the incinerator must be provided.
- Approx. 20 to 25 Kg per batch and the time required for 1 batch not more than 1 hour on average.
- Ash should be only 5% of the waste material
- Weight of Incinerator – 50-60 Kg
- 220V AC
- Surgical , medical & laboratory waste
- B X L X H = 4 feet X 8 feet X 6 feet
- 1 year warranty
- ISO Certified
- Mobile Incinerator