The required circular Medical Waste Incinerator will be quoted in accordance with Technical Specifications provided below:
1) A self-contained, diesel fuel, medical waste incinerator with a minimum burn rate capacity of 100 kg/day.
2) A medical waste incinerator shall be specifically designed by the manufacturer to dispose of all Bio-Hazard medical wastes.
3) At a minimum the unit shall be sized to incinerate 2.0 kg/exam-room/24-hrs when being operated continuously for 12 hours per day, but no less than 100kg/day total.
4) The Incinerator shall be manually batch fed.
5) The incinerator fuel tank shall meet the following requirements:
- a) The tank shall be installed above ground and according to all of the fuel tank requirements in Section 1015 including secondary containment.
- b) The tank shall be sized to hold a 14 day supply of diesel fuel
6) Manufacturer has to provide the following capacity calculations and all supporting information for the incinerator:
- The daily waste stream rate (kg/day or lbs/day)
- Minimum incinerator burn rate capacities
- Minimum cure time for the refractory to prevent cracking to the refractory
- A complete list of the maintenance parts
- A minimum of 500 lbs of refractory for repairs
- A minimum of 1 gallon of hydraulic oil