MEDICAL WASTE INCINERATOR SPECIFICATIONS Capacity (4000 kg/day). The unit should have the following features:
* Automatic feeding
* Automatic ash / leftovers removal
* Flue gas filtration system.
* The technical & financial offer should include installation & testing and staff training.
***The offer should be itemized. IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
1 Emission standards : ( EU ) —
2 Waste type: Hazardous Medical Waste
3 Approximate moisture content: max. 30%
4 Glass content: max. 15%
5 Building Roof Height: 8 meters
6 Height of chimney above roof (required): at least 3 meters
7 Fuel to be used : No. 2 ( diesel ) ( Fuel specifications attached )
8 Power: 380 V, 3 phase
9 Space available inside the existing building: (Bidders should visit the building to choose the best location for installation coordinating with university engineers)
10 Waste filled in (max. 70X120 cm ) polyethylene bags –
I would like to list the following points that are mentioned in the special conditions ( in Arabic), and are not mentioned in the technical specs:
1- The price of each of the following components should be listed separately, as the university might not order it,:
– Flue gas cleaning system. If you can send us two alternatives, dry scrubber and wet scrubber type, it would be great.
– Automatic feeder
– Automatic ash removal
– Continuous emissions monitoring and recording system
2- The delivery period is very important. The whole tender period is 120 days, including supply, transportation and installation of the unit???!!!
3- The offer should include separately a priced list of recommended spare parts for two years operation.