The requirements for a unit are as follows:
1. chemical agents to be utilized:
• 10% heptyl (unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine) water solution,
• heptyl (unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine) vapour with 0.8 to 1.0 kg/m³ concentration,
• 10% azotic (nitric) acid water solution,
• azotic (nitric) acid vapour with concentration up to 1.1 kg/m³;
2. neutralization method: thermal decomposition;
3. neutralization temperature: +800˚C to +1200˚C;
• vapour capacity: 70 to 200 m³/h,
• water solution capacity: 50 to 500 l/h;
5. inlet pressure: up to 2 bars;
6. automatic control system;
7. overall dimensions shall allow for mounting the unit on a vehicle chassis.
We have viewed through your product range and, perhaps, YD15C- YD30model or YD50- YD500 model will suit our application best. If so, please confirm this. If not, what model, in your opinion, can meet our requirements better?