average daily slaughter is about 120 pigs. The Condemned material and byproducts from the abattoir for disposal is around 1000 kgs.daily
one line incinerator for the destruction of hazardous medical waste.
– Incinerator capacity of destruction of 350 kg/hour, calorific value of waste will be 13-25 MJ/kg
[3,500 kcal/kg] and maximum heat capacity 1,225,000 kcal/hr.
– Incinerator destruction capacity will be 8.4 tons/day and operation time will be 24 hr./day.
– Waste will be through automatic feeding system into the incinerator.
-The temperature will modulated in varying flow and percentage in oxygen, combustion gas is re-burned
in the re-combustion[secondary] chamber at a temperature of minimum 1,100 C during 2 seconds.
– Control panel will be fitted with a functional synoptic view showing the operating situation of the whole
incinerator and controlled by DCS/PLC system.
– Gas treatment system will respect the EE standard [Directive 2000/76/EC-4/12/2000.
– TOC of slag and bottom ashes will be less 3% of the dry weight.
– Installation will be completely free from visible smoke.
– Incinerator will be designed as a Packaged unit, having electrical connection pre-wired and final pipes
– Incinerator will have automatic de-ashing system with upward direction.
– Incinerator will have flue gas treatment system inclusive [emergency by-pass stack, gas cooling system,
two reactors and particulates filtering system] and guarantee of emissions out of incinerator.
– Training of AKU staffs at site.
– Site may be inspected and examine existing ATI machine, capacity 150 kg/hr.in 24 hour operation.
– Existing infrastructure space is available in basement, 100’ Length x 30’ wide x 20’ Height for 2nd Incinerator.
– Existing chimney length is 12 meter, and width is 24”dia.