* Burner with fuel, mono-bloc casting guiding type with horizontal flame, lighting and safety of electronic ignition, permanent ventilation, electromagnetic sluice gate of regulation and isolating valve.
* A secondary injection of air to ensure perfect oxygen content.
19. A control box ensuring the complete cycle of combustion.
* Electro-ventilator distributing the secondary air, the regulation of the air flow being carried out by valves and following the control of the automatic cycle.
21. Controls and regulations:
Control box watertight to dust, including:
* A switch circuit breaker for each engine (ventilators and burners).
* A timer with adjustable temporization for the regulation of each burner.
* A regulator with digital watching for the temperature of combustion.
* A regulator with digital watching for the temperature of postcombustion.
* Electric box.
21. The de- ashing must be done in the bottom of the combustion chamber or the deashing should be Automatic or manual batch de ashing.
22. Process Filtering system : Scruber to be mentionned as optional
23. Emission Standards Compliance: BS 3316 or équivalent standard
23. Capacity to treat Plastic: Not less than 40% by weight
24. CE Manufacturing Compliance: BS EN 746-2-1997
22. The supplier must give batches of spare parts of first urgency and consumable of the incinerator.
23. The installed incinerator must bear a one year guarantee.
24. The supplier shall perforn an onsite installation of the incinerator.
25. The technical training of operators will have to be provided and given by a technician from
the factory; it will consist of curative and preventive maintenance, and the use of machine, etc
NB.: Civil works and any other related services for the installation and training of operators must be included in the incinerator’s price.
Specification for the shelter of the incinerator: House of the incinerator inclusive in offer (the house must have facilities for hand washing and firefighting).
This material and equipment must include in the shed of the incinerator: foundation in rubble stone, isolation roofing against humudity; elevation with brick of 20 cm (bloc cement), continuing lintel (linteau) in reinforced concrete; steel frame (charpente en metal); roofing in sheet B.C.A. 28 BG (Toiture en t?le),metal gutter, sanitary installation (wash basin, soakway pit of 20 m of depth); ash pit of 30 m3,electrical installation; concrete slab for fixing the incinerator; chanel for evacuation of rain water or waste water, wire mesh for aeration up the lintel; smooth rougtcasting of walls (interior and outside);plinth with cement; 2 metal doors ;email paintings inside and latex paintings outside the house on walls and on doors; roofing limit (planche de rive); measures for this specification will depend on the size of the incinerator which will determine the size of the shed of the incinerator., etc