Nanjing Clover Medical Technology Co.,Ltd.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ｜ Tel: +86-25-8461 0201
Regular model incinerator for market with burning rate from 10kgs to 500kgs per hour and we always proposal customer send us their require details, like waste material, local site fuel and power supply, incinerator operation time, etc, so we can proposal right model or custom made with different structure or dimensions.
Incinerator Model YD-100 is a middle scale incineration machine for many different usage: for a middle hospital sickbed below 500 units, for all small or big size family pets (like Alaskan Malamute Dog), for community Municipal Solid Waste Incineration, etc. The primary combustion chamber volume is 1200Liters (1.2m3) and use diesel oil or natural gas fuel burner original from Italy.
Estimados, agradecería una cotización por los hornos crematorios para mascotas modelo YD-30 / YD-50.Mobile Diesel Fired Incinerator model
supplied with the following specifications:
complete with constant ventilation fans for extraction,
factory installed inside one 20ft ISO container complete with lighting, ventilation fan, fire security, 3 access doors, and a 1200 litre fuel tank complete with a piping.
Fully containerised mobile waste management solution for medical, animal, and industrial waste applications.
Installed in Container (ISO) : 20”
or its nearest equivalent model plan to build a incinerator plant with 3 units of incinerators at the capacity of 500kg per hour each.
Together with other facilities like operation office, store, space to clean waste containers and 3-4 worker living quarters.
4. Los quemadores son Ecologicos.?? 5.’caracteristicas generales
Del YD 50 and. YD 100 Long Life pet crematory
in Diesel ….Me interesa este producto Long Life Pet Crematory (YD-50), y quiero conocer más detalles sobre:
Dame la lista de precios exactos por favor.
Me gustaría pedir algunas muestras. ¿Podría enviarme la lista de precios de muestras?Raw Medical Waste Incinerators. Can you please provide an official cost quote for purchase of (2) incinerators, whichever model has a comparable Capacity = 30 kg/hr.
average daily slaughter is about 120 pigs. The Condemned material and byproducts from the abattoir for disposal is around 1000 kgs.daily
one line incinerator for the destruction of hazardous medical waste.
– Incinerator capacity of destruction of 350 kg/hour, calorific value of waste will be 13-25 MJ/kg
[3,500 kcal/kg] and maximum heat capacity 1,225,000 kcal/hr.
– Incinerator destruction capacity will be 8.4 tons/day and operation time will be 24 hr./day.
– Waste will be through automatic feeding system into the incinerator.
-The temperature will modulated in varying flow and percentage in oxygen, combustion gas is re-burned
in the re-combustion[secondary] chamber at a temperature of minimum 1,100 C during 2 seconds.
– Control panel will be fitted with a functional synoptic view showing the operating situation of the whole
incinerator and controlled by DCS/PLC system.
– Gas treatment system will respect the EE standard [Directive 2000/76/EC-4/12/2000.
– TOC of slag and bottom ashes will be less 3% of the dry weight.
– Installation will be completely free from visible smoke.
– Incinerator will be designed as a Packaged unit, having electrical connection pre-wired and final pipes
– Incinerator will have automatic de-ashing system with upward direction.
– Incinerator will have flue gas treatment system inclusive [emergency by-pass stack, gas cooling system,
two reactors and particulates filtering system] and guarantee of emissions out of incinerator.
– Training of AKU staffs at site.
– Site may be inspected and examine existing ATI machine, capacity 150 kg/hr.in 24 hour operation.
– Existing infrastructure space is available in basement, 100’ Length x 30’ wide x 20’ Height for 2nd Incinerator.
– Existing chimney length is 12 meter, and width is 24”dia.
2 medical waste incinerators model YD-50, 150 kg feed capacity, 220/380 V, 50 Hz c/w 5 mtr. chimney.
Bio-medical waste management plant requirements:
Disinfecting/sterilizing the contaminated medical wastes, main combustion chamber, post combustion chamber, heat exchanger, ash removal units and flue gas treatment systems, with the following details:
Hourly capacity of the system: from 250 up to 500 Kgs/ hour
Duration of operation: from 14 up to 18 hrs/ day
Fuel type to be used: Diesel or alternative
Calorific value of the waste: 3500 up to the maximum limit kcal/ Kg
Minimum operating temperature of primary chamber: 1000 degrees celcius
a smaller capacity of 150 to 250 kg/feed capacity
will be good for comparison. Our main byproducts are the slaughtered unwanted carcass.
• Using diesel as fuel
• Capacity 50kg per hour
• chambers material: Refractory Concrete
• Number of chambers: Two
• Manual feed
solicito un horno crematorio para mascotas, de una capacidad de 80 kl, aprox. solo una unidad, especificaciones tecnicas, totalmente industrial, atte. erika martinez peru
50 kg/ hour capacity incinerators
· Burning Rate: 50kos/hr
· Feed Capacity: 150kqs
· Primary Combustion Chamber: 900 liters
· Secondary Combustion Chamber: 300 liters
· Mix Combustion Chamber: Yes
· Smoke Filter Chamber: Yes
· Feed Mode: Manual
· Power: 0.7Kw
· Fuel Type: Diesel Oil/ Natural Gas/LPG
· Internal Dimensions: 120 x 90 x 85cm (primary chamber)
· External Dimensions: 200 x 160 x 310cm (without chimney)
· Burning Efficiency: >98%
small scale medical waste incinerators.The required burning capacity of those incinerators are 10 kg and 15 kg/hr .The fuel oil using for those incinerator is diesel oil .
Poultry Incinerator – 400 kgs feed per day.a small scale incinerator of burning capacity 30kg/hr=1No. Note that it should be portable as this is meant for oil fields work on tented camps. Also it has to be diesel operated as our location is remote. 150!kg per hour LPG smokeless incinerator to be used at the international airport. This is a requirement bu the bio security that all international flights need all rubbish burnt within a set time.Required load capacity is 150Kg
Chamber – Primar 900 liters Secondary: 300Litres
Burning Rate: 50kgs/hr Yes
Feed Capacity: 150kgs Yes
Primary Combustion Chamber: 900 litres Yes
Secondary Combustion Chamber: 300 litres Yes
Mix Combustion Chamber: Yes Yes
Smoke Filter Chamber: Yes Yes
Feed Mode: Manual Yes
Power: 0.7Kw Yes
Fuel Type: Diesel Oil/ Natural Gas/LPG Yes. Different Price if oil or gas fuel.
Internal Dimensions: 120 x 90 x 85cm (primary chamber) Yes
External Dimensions: 200 x 160 x 310cm (without chimney) Yes
Burning Efficiency: >98% Yes