Nanjing Clover Medical Technology Co.,Ltd.
Email: email@example.com ｜ Tel: +86-25-8461 0201
Regular model incinerator for market with burning rate from 10kgs to 500kgs per hour and we always proposal customer send us their require details, like waste material, local site fuel and power supply, incinerator operation time, etc, so we can proposal right model or custom made with different structure or dimensions.
Incinerator Model YD-100 is a middle scale incineration machine for many different usage: for a middle hospital sickbed below 500 units, for all small or big size family pets (like Alaskan Malamute Dog), for community Municipal Solid Waste Incineration, etc. The primary combustion chamber volume is 1200Liters (1.2m3) and use diesel oil or natural gas fuel burner original from Italy.
The Waste Incinerator is designed to burn Type IV of pathological waste and infectious, contaminated “red bag,” surgical dressings, plastic test devices and other wastes.
Burner: 2 burners (primary burner and second burner)
Capacity (Cubic Mtr): 0.65
Ave Capacity: 60 kg per hour
Fuel Consumption (ltrs / hr):13
Length (mm): 2300
Width (mm): 1220
Height Incl. Flue (mm) 7000
Door Opening (mm) 610 x 710 610 x 710
Min. Operating Temperature: 950
Max. Operating Temperature: 1320
Residency Time in Second Chamber: 5 sec
Temperature Monitoring: YES
Easy and safe operation
Large counter-balanced fill door with electrical lockout.
Automatic control system provides preset burn times and shut off.
Reload light indicates to operator when it is time to recharge.
Be required for burnout of final charge.
Low energy consumption levels
Programmable digital temperature controls maintain temperature, assuring complete combustion while conserving fuel.
Pressure blower with modulating air control creates turbulence and distributes combustion air to secondary chamber.
Secondary burner with temperature activated modulating control provides fast preheat and sustains high temperature performance at low energy consumption levels.
Up to 600kgs per ten-hour day of Type IV pathological waste or red bag waste rated at 2200 BTU’s per kg, based on batch loading twice daily.
Thermocouples (2 pcs/ each thermocouple assembled on the unit )
Thermocouples with pocket (1 pcs/each burner )
Nozzles (2 pcs/burner)
Nozzle line (1 pc/burner)
Glass fibre (2 roll/size)
Ignition electrode ( 2 pcs/burner)
High tension cable ( 2 pcs/burner)
Flame photometer (1 pcs/burner)
Burner primary chamber (1 set)
Burner secondary chamber (1set)
Control panel parts (1 set)
Fuse (1 pk from each rating )
Solenoid valve (1 pcs/assembled on the unit)
Burner oil filter (10 pcs/burner)
Fuel pump (1 pcs/burner)
Shaft seal kit (1 set /shaft)
Seal plate gasket ( 1 set / plate )
Mechanical seal (1 set)
Flue gas restricting ring bricks (1set)
Refractory cement (1 pk )
Shaft bearing (1 set)
V belts (1 set)
The Jamaican National Trade Effluent Standards (1995)
PARAMETER STANDARD LIMIT
Ammonia /Ammonium 1.0 mg/l
Barium 5.0 mg/l
Beryllium 0.5 mg/l
Boron 5.0 mg/l
Calcium No Standard
Chloride 300 mg/l
Colour 100 TCU
Detergent 15 mg/l or <0.015 kg/ 1000 kg product
Fluoride 3.0 mg/l
Iron 3.0 mg/l
Magnesium No standard
Manganese 1.0 mg/l
Nitrate (as Nitrate and Nitrite) 10 mg/l
Oil and grease 10 mg/l or <0.01kg/ 1000 kg product
pH 6.5 C 8.5
Phenols 0.1 mg/l
Phosphate 5.0 mg/l
Sodium 100 mg/l
Sulphate 250 mg/l
Sulphide 0.2 mg/l
TDS 1000 mg/l
Temperature 2 °C +/- average ambient temperature
TOC 100 mg/l
TSS All times <150 mg/l
Monthly average 50 mg/l
PARAMETER STANDARD LIMIT
Arsenic 0.5 mg/l
Cadmium 0.1 mg/l
Chromium 1.0 mg/l
Copper 0.1 mg/l
Cyanide (Free HCN) 0.1 mg/l
(Total CN) 0.2 mg/l
Lead 0.1 mg/l
Mercury 0.02 mg/l
Nickel 1.0 mg/l
Selenium 0.5 mg/l
Silver 0.1 mg/l
Tin No standard
Zinc 1.5 mg/l
Total Heavy Metals 2.0 mg/l
PARAMETER STANDARD LIMIT
BOD5 < 30 mg/l
COD < 0.1kg/ 1000kg product or < 100 mg/l
DO > 4 mg/l
PARAMETER STANDARD LIMIT
Total Coliform < 500 MPN/ 100ml
Fecal Coliform <100 MPN/ 100ml
ACRONYMS FOR PARAMETRS USED IN STANDARDS
BOD Biochemical Oxygen Demand
COD Chemical Oxygen Demand
DO Dissolve Oxygen
MPN Most Probable Number
TCU Total Colour Unit
TDS Total Dissolved Solids
TOC Total Organic Carbon
TSS Total Suspended Solids
Nitrates Refers to nitrogen in nitrates and nitrites
Phosphates Refers to phosphorous in phosphates
pH Measures acidity or alkalinity
Residual Chlorine Where natural treatment systems are designed to reduce coliform levels without the use of chlorine then the residual chlorine criteria would not apply
A chamber of post combustion of gases
* A burner of combustion of gases,
* A device of injection of air allowing a total re-combustion of gases,
* A device of air inlet of cooling of waste gases,
* A sheath of evacuation of the gases burnt.
* Carcass in strong sheet steel with support of connection.
* Composition of the refractory;
Refractory concrete :
Thickness : ≥150 mm
Nature: 65% of Al203
Insulate in fibrous panel :
Thickness: ≥85 mm
* Burner with fuel, mono-bloc casting guiding type with horizontal flame, lighting and safety of electronic ignition, permanent ventilation, electromagnetic sluice gate of regulation and isolating valve.
* A secondary injection of air to ensure perfect oxygen content.
A control box ensuring the complete cycle of combustion.
* Electro-ventilator distributing the secondary air, the regulation of the air flow being carried out by valves and following the control of the automatic cycle.
Controls and regulations:
Control box watertight to dust, including:
* A switch circuit breaker for each engine (ventilators and burners).
* A timer with adjustable temporization for the regulation of each burner.
* A regulator with digital watching for the temperature of combustion.
* A regulator with digital watching for the temperature of post combustion.
* Electric box.
21. The de- ashing must be done in the bottom of the combustion chamber or the deashing should be Automatic or manual batch de ashing.
22. Process Filtering system: Scrubber to be mentioned as optional
23. Emission Standards Compliance: BS 3316 or equivalent standard
23. Capacity to treat Plastic: Not less than 40% by weight
24. CE Manufacturing Compliance: BS EN 746-2-1997
The supplier must give batches of spare parts of first urgency and consumable of the incinerator.
The installed incinerator must bear a one year guarantee.
The supplier shall perform an onsite installation of the incinerator.
The technical training of operators will have to be provided and given by a technician
from the factory; it will consist of curative and preventive maintenance, and the use of machine, etc
Smoke less burner unit with all accessories:
-Oil flow rate range (100-2500) B/D.
-GOR range (200-1000) SCF/D.
-API range (14-30).
-AIR supply: pressure (50-150) psi, flow rate (350) ft3/min.
-Water supply: maximum pressure (300) psi, flow rate water (1800) B/D.
-Pilot light: propane gas or gas & oil.
-Ignition: supply (400 V, 3 phase +N +T, 50 Hz) & (work at 55 c).
-Rotation device: one swivel joint allowing rotation of (75) each side of boom center line.
-Connections: (oil 2 in-L.P.) & (air 2 in-L.P. equipped with WECO hammer union fig. 602 – (water 2 in-L.P. equipped union fig. 602).
• The dimensions of the base are increased by (2 meters) from the edge of incinerators
• The rest of the accessories in all the trends even allows the worker directly feeding and maintenance work, cleaning and move easily taking into account the tendencies of the base toward the door for drainage of water.
• The floor coating must be high-quality epoxy paint.
• Install anti-rust and heat Umbrella of brick and steel (pyramid shape) of (5) meters height above the ground which installed with the edge of the concrete base by thick galvanized columns
• This umbrella Cover the site furnace and allow bringing the chimney
• The site is surrounded by an iron fence (sheet metal) 3 meters height from the surface of the earth in order to protect the incinerators from dust storms
• The iron fence must have a 5 meters Width gate
• Automatic anti-rust and heat electrical circuit must be provided
• The furnaces are highly efficient, emissions-free, safe, and environmentally friendly and have capacity of not less than 3,000 kg of materials and the rate of burning at least 400 kg / h
• The method of feeding the furnace through a side slot or from the top and the emission of the smoke is completely prevented.
• a furnace Must have two rooms, one of them is the main room of not less than the “5” stoves to the process of burning materials and other secondary room of not less “2” stoves to burn resulting gas from the first process as well as the chimney
• The main component of the body of the furnace is stainless steel box, the thickness of not less than 7 mm with a layer of zinc phosphate plated with aluminium reflector to heat
• the thickness of the door of 150 mm and a hardness of not less than 170 kg / m 3 to be burnt, automatic comprehensive remote system.
• Furnaces must be destructive enough to burn and incinerate the material which mentioned previously
• furnaces must have certificates are supported global enterprises and government competent for environmental protection In the country of origin or the General Presidency of Meteorology and Environment Protection in Saudi Arabia
• The oven can work for 24 hours so as to allow for the burning of materials for a period of not less than 12 consecutive hours and the remainder for cooling and provides full fuel tank with a capacity of 1000 L to turn on the oven.
• Must have an automatic ignition and diesel is used
• a furnace has the ability to withstand extreme temperatures up to “130o c And also, it guarantees continuous operation of which can be utilized for 24 hours with the ability to remove residues during the work of the oven, Insulating layer of calcium must be present in the rooms with Thickness not less than 50 mm and a wall thickness of 100 mm
• Isolation of burning room: the space between the walls must be of the “stainless steel”. In addition, burn room must fill with Thermal insulation material.
• Ensure that the combustion of materials emitted in the secondary room should be at least two seconds period and the room is lined with high-density ceramic fibbers
• Incinerators must contain a system for processing (purification) gasses before emission of the smoke.
• Incinerators must have the capacity of self-cooling after the end of the daily operating period.
• Incinerators must have chimney not less than “4 meters” height from the surface of the oven, also, it must be thermally insulated and non-rust able, and must also be removable, installation and tide default.
• Electrical capacity required “220/ 380-volt “60 hertz
• Incinerators must be fitted with a control panel of the electronic keys to monitor all the necessary indicators of activation keys, as well as start-up and switch off so as to be isolated inside a metal box with the presence of the following:
Alarm Sensor in the event of (crashes “burner” or purification device or heat leakage or internal connections and wiring)
Monitors for the temperature of the rooms
Aerosols Filter indicators/ monitors
Room temperature sensors
Indicators for furnaces and index overload
Timer for Extinguish the oven automatically depending on the time required.
• All equipment must be highly resistant to external conditions such as high temperature (50oc)
• All doors must have special lock are not allowed non-persons appointed to work.
• Providing fire extinguisher for each site with a capacity of 10 kg at least
9.Metal fuel tank from black steel (capacity not less than 2500 litres) and shall be installed at the incinerator Room. The tank shall be provided with all necessary fittings including fill, vent, drain and overflow line, level indication and access for inspection and maintenance. Level switches shall be provided for the following services.
(a) Low level alarm
(b) High level alarm
(c) Low level start of transfer pump
(d) High level stop of transfer pump
Capacity: 315 KG/HOUR SOLID WASTE/ OR 200 LITRES/HOUR LIQUID WASTE (with dual chamber system)
1st chamber-870 Deg.C – 900 Deg.C
2nd chamber-1000 deg.C – 1200 Deg.C
Incinerator should have following criteria:
Advanced gas treatment system to avoid emission of toxic gases (scrubbing system).
Low consumption high efficiency compact automatic burning system.
Low running and maintenance costs
Fully automatic and simple to operate control panel
Dense refractory concrete lining rated at 1600 C
Solid Hearth to allow maximum Burnout
Large Top opening lid for easy loading
Wide door for ash removal
Optional Stainless Steel Casing
Heat recovery option
It has special metal seal structure, refractory, bricking art, air distribution of multi-stream circling and advanced end-gas treatment without second pollution. Provide automatic control for users. The system should passed appraisal, fill up national blank and become substitute for import products. It should have notable economic and social benefit.
1). Ignition transformer
2). Ignition rod
3). Digital temperature indicator
4). Temperature controller variable
5). Thermo couple (heat sensor)
6). Flame detector
7). U.V. Sensor
8). Electromechanical Solenoid valve
9). Low and high fire control governor.
10). Eye hole for visual indication.
11). Venturi Scrubber filtration system for smoke control emission.
12). Liquid spraying nozzles with the capacity of 25 % (20 nozzles).